Rhythm, Country & Booze - Carol
The Rhythm Country and Booze team is a group of friends assembled to compete in an electric boat race at the Wildcoast annual Baja Bash fundraiser. Our team is challenged to raise $5,000 or more for the Bash and we need your help to do that.
Baja Bash is set for Saturday, June 10th at the Coronado Cays Yacht Club from 5pm to 9pm. The evening’s festivities will bring together guests from the environmental, corporate, and philanthropic sectors and includes Baja-inspired sustainable cuisine, a silent auction, and live music. Tickets will go on sale April 8th.
Did you know Wildcoast:
- Has helped conserve more than 3.2 million acres of globally significant bays, beaches, lagoons, coral reefs and islands, we will expand our work.
- Helps conserve 17,536 acres of Marine Protected Areas in Southern California
- Works to preserve key ecosystems by applying conservation tools such as land acquisition, conservation concessions and zoning as well as developing protected areas.
- Helped conserve 1,125 acres of coral reefs in Mexico, and we will keep expanding our reach.
- Builds awareness throughout Baja California so we can continue to work with local communities to clean up, restore, and conserve the peninsula's amazing coastal and marine resources.
- We are also helping to protect 71,415 acres of mangroves in Baja California Sur.
Please help us support the great work of Wildcoast and Costasalvaje in conserving vital marine and coastal ecosystems!
Visit the Wildcoast website at http://www.wildcoast.net to read about all programs and volunteer opportunities
We appreciate your support!
Many Thanks/Muchas Gracias